Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pokemon Sinnoh League Victors: Episode 18 Opposites Attract!


 Hello!
Just like I said, I have updated Saturday's Pokemon episode Opposites Attract! This is my first blog post about an episode so bare with me.  This episode is the continuation of the Grand Festival.  Dawn is up against one of her rivals Ursula, and its a good one! Ursula pulls out her Flareon as seen in the last episode, and her Gabite to battle Dawns Mamoswine and Pachirisu. Urlula sticks to beating Dawn up to the last minute of the battle.  Dawn uses her Ice Electric move to take out Ursulas Gabite and Flareon, and the battle ends! Dawn has beaten Ursula and moved on, but in other battles Zoey, Jessie, and Nando moved on as well.  I got a kick out of Jessies photo not selling, but she thinks it will if she puts her signature on it LOL. So, I know I am probably talking to myself right now, but if there is anyone out there that sees this and wants to add a comment about the episode, GO AHEAD! Please thats why this blog was created!  Below is a link to the official website for the episode.
CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment